- Act: Refers to all human action.
What happened? What is the action? What is going on? What action; what thoughts?
- Scene: Refers to contexts–physical or abstract–that have bearing on actions.
Where is the act happening? What is the background situation?
- Agent: Refers to those people (or entities) that perform actions.
Who is involved in the action? What are their roles?
- Agency: Refers to the means or vehicle by which given actions are performed.
How do the agents act? By what means do they act?
- Purpose: Explicitly names the motives of given agents.
Why do the agents act? What do they want?
18 Notes/ Hide
- trammellsoup likes this
- mycaptainjones likes this
- thedailydoodles likes this
- thecheesecrayons likes this
- grufainia likes this
- mamua reblogged this from sinlesss
- mamua likes this
- sinlesss reblogged this from joachimvlieghe and added:
- joachimvlieghe posted this